Contemporary Art Paintings
My Commission Process
Here's How It Works
1. Fill out the form below with all the information requested in order to get a accurate quote.
2. After I review the information provided, I will contact you via email to discuss the details of your future painting.
3. I will then work on some rough pencil sketches and send you one, or two black-and-white comps of what I propose to paint for your review and approval.
4. Once I receive your approval, a commission agreement with an estimate and written description of your future painting will be emailed to you.
5. After I receive the signed and completed Commission Agreement with a 50% deposit, your painting will be added to my schedule. Before your painting is finished, I will send you an image of your piece in-progress for your review. Minor adjustments can be suggested at this moment.
6. Your painting should take roughly 5-7 weeks to complete, depending on the number of commissions that I have. Upon completion of your painting I will email you a picture of the final piece and invoice you for the remaining 50% of the commission fee.
7. Upon receipt of the balance, I will ship your painting to you, or you may come to my studio in Oklahoma to pick it up. A signed Certificate of Authenticity will accompany your painting.
“You have to have an idea of what you are going to do, but it should be a vague idea.”
― Pablo Picasso
Get A Quote
What People Are Sayin'
Fritz F., Oklahoma City
"I have 2 prints the Jimi Hendrix and John Lennon I get the best reviews from friends and neighbors that come to visit. My brother has an original of Jimmy Buffett and my next door neighbor has a Janis Joplin. All are extremely happy with them. I love the realism."